Welcome to Pleasant Lake Elementary!Chromebook Protection 2020-2021
Pleasant Lake’s Beliefs, Purpose and Direction
All children will become independent life-long learners and thinkers in a safe and caring atmosphere.
Our community embraces children’s learning styles and pace. Parents, teachers, and students accept individual responsibility for their learning through strong connections and relationships. Pleasant Lake is a place where all students are challenged, celebrated, and appreciated for their achievements.
- Learning can happen in a variety of ways
- Every child learns differently
- Students learn at different rates
- In creating a safe, caring, and sense of belonging environment
- ALL here can learn and grow (staff, teachers, and students) T
- eachers, parents, and students are responsible for learning
- Connections and relationships are important for learning
- Sharing ideas to support students and staff
- Teamwork builds success
- All Children need to become independent thinkers